Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing the waters on This, Be at my gaff, Bring beer, Guitars and Ampage (althou have access to a 2nd decent one) would anyone be willing? Interested? I know Gurj,Stu,Devo,Scott74 are all local and would prolly make it?

Would be a blast, of course any set-ups and pickups swaps, talk of modifications, Project ideas would be great fun to tackle as a group.

Rob

p.s. Post here, if enough people are interested i'll sort a date/time wehn it's most conviniant for all

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gary, be good to meet an age old friend ;) Gurj, last time i was at anfield i got arrested, somehow i got mistaken for a Yob? may have been the swearing and the fact a huge lot of evertonians turned up, think you can guess what happened, red army with a smattering of claret and blue, not something you see very often lmao

Hope ya Bro will come too. he's funny, and that "stuff" smelt way strong lol

Rob

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably a few coming past your way, may be able to hike a lift of a jemsiter ;) would be good to meet all the people i've known for ages, and put names to faces i've not seen before ;)

Room for 2 or 3 cars off road, and plenty of space on the pavement (amongst the others parking there) so no worries about that at all.

Rob

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Devo said:
my diary is getting pretty full for June July and August... but if theres even a hint of a space on the date that gets agreed Ill be there!

always up for a jam.... just one problem... how would I get to this milton keynes... from oxford .... wihtout a car....... any suggestions?

Steve
Am sure we could pick you up from train station etc. or possibly one of the london lads on there way through?

Will get a date set asap so everyone can get diarys sorted

Rob

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah dude ;) Should be able to "borrow" my old ENGL and a Laney lc15r for those that won't be able to lug ampage around.

So it's set for august, Any idea of dates your all free? Obviously weekends are best !

Rob

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ok !!!

This is gonna happen next year, Thats a definate, Possibly early in the year, Buy will post a few weeks in advance, Hope to get a few rare guitars on show for people to drool over, There will be the very rare American Master - Stone Finish and hopefully a rg7-1-vv :) a couple of JC's and a PMC (Gurj?) and i'm hoping a DNA ... So far plenty of nice wood to drool over :) I have planned some acoustics too, So if there's not enough ampage everyone can play, Oh and you can have any beer you like, As long as it's kronenburg :twisted:

Let me know What your Bringing, As i need to sort insurance for the day (it's around £1 for every £1000 for the day), Just in case !!! That way your dead mint GMC drops to the floor in a helicopter madness neck spinning freak accident, You'll get it repaired !!!

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.