Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did some research (because I'm super bored) and found out that my newest guitar is more rare than any of the animals on the Top 10 endangered species list. Thought that was pretty cool.

·
Banned
5,010 Posts
I just did some research (because I'm super bored) and found out that my newest guitar is more rare than any of the animals on the Top 10 endangered species list. Thought that was pretty cool.
So you posted about your rare guitar but no model, pics, no NOTHING!
I was thinking "Ok he wants to KEEP it rare so he won't tell us its model"
You weren't bored, you were high bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
155 Posts
Only because it's topical, and I also like the "rarer than a 5 legged tiger" aspect, I'll post my one of a kind here as well.

Here is the rarest of the 1421f's (to my knowledge), along with a quote from Rich on the novelty and coolness of the serial #.

"RG1421FDBB - This is a color Sample of the RG1421F 10th Anniversary series Ibanez would unveil at Summer NAMM. Not only is it the best color of all the samples IMO, it's also the very first guitar built in 2010. Serial number F1000001. HOW COOL IS THAT?!"

"The color code of this guitar is DBB. I have no idea what it stands for but it is definitely a beautiful purple with a deep blue burst. Definitely a one of a kind."

Being a color sample, it is truely the only one in existence. Me being a purple fanatic, as well as a fixed bridge nut made this a no brainer - an absolute must have.

I happen to love the way this thing plays as well!

Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts