Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Hosono,

I would like to know what the chances are of me getting a Marten Hagstrom spec 8-string? I would really like to get my hands on a 33" scale, single Lungren M8 bridge pickup, neck through, no inlay 8string. Could this be possible through Ibanez?

I was cosidering buying an RG2228 & dumping the EMGs & installing the Lundgren, (I have an M7 in my RG7420 they are amazing) but the bolt on neck & shorter scale, leaves something to be desired.

I am currently in a possition to go the custom rout. I just don't have the emotional relationship with Conklin, ESP, Jackson, or Halo...

I love me some Ibanez.

Thank you for your time,

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I can't tell you guys what's coming next but..........
but... BUT... BUT WHAT!?!?! TAK!!! are you alluding to THAT??? are you?? AAARRGGHH!!! :lol:

ps: by the way, if you just can put some suggest to the Fujigen guys, a bit more pointed headstock on the RG2228 would look so better and less chunky (as an RG's supposed to). pretty much like Meshuggah customs.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm starting to see why Tak doesn't post TOO much.

All he has to do is put one finger on the keyboard and everyone's swarming him with questions/suggestions/requests for a certain guitar. :D

(Any chance of price lowering in Australia Tak?) :D

·
Ibanez V.I.P.
205 Posts
That's right! I just wait and steal the ideas from the Jem site guys.
You guys are the very best! You know where the maple fingerboard idea come from right?
Right here! The Jem Site.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That's right! I just wait and steal the ideas from the Jem site guys.
You guys are the very best! You know where the maple fingerboard idea come from right?
Right here! The Jem Site.
Lol, now that everyone has the maple fingerboards, we can start begging for Ebony fingerboards HINT HINT.... =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts