Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
26,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope, not Coconut Cream pies, [although now that I thought of it I'll have to go get one, I have strange cravings]

My rep sent this to me, he thinks she just became an Ibanez endorser [I'm not sure if that's true]. I must live in a cave as I'd never heard of "her", but I have to chuckle. "She" is definitely a character.

https://www.worldofsmith.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/thesistersboil

·
Super Moderator
7,396 Posts
Wait, that's Teresa May!!! She's supposed to be negotiating Brexit, not jamming out Van Halen covers!!!!

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
I've seen her pop up on Facebook a bunch of times. I don't totally get it. What would give you the idea to do this in the character of an old lady?

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
^ Seems like a progressive shtick/act to get attention as a performing artist. I mean in this regard it did the trick. I'm not the target audience and as long as ms Smith doesn't go Di Nero it seems all good.

·
Super Moderator
7,396 Posts
^ Seems like a progressive shtick/act to get attention as a performing artist. I mean in this regard it did the trick. I'm not the target audience and as long as ms Smith doesn't go Di Nero it seems all good.
I agree, if Mrs Smith didn't look like my Grandma, it's just another case of a youtube guitarist not getting many views...

·
Super Moderator
7,396 Posts
IIRC the Mrs. Smith character predated the guitar performances. Was it cat videos? Something like that.
OK, so erm... let me see...

if Mrs Smith didn't look like my Grandma, it's just another case of a youtube cat owner not getting many views?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, this is Mrs. Smith to which you are referring.

I am happy to answer any and all questions so long as they are respectful.

I love Ibanez guitars as you might be able to tell!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Smith

·
Vendor
26,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome!.

Personally I like the schtick, you have to stand out from the crowd today to get noticed and I certainly think you've accomplished that. You are endorsed, right? I saw in one of the clips that LACS was doing a rebuild on your floral.

·
Super Moderator
7,396 Posts
I miss my Grandma and I like cats, welcome to Jemsite, Mrs Smith!!!

The floral JEM suits you perfectly, what year is it? Are the pickups stock?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts