Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,,been racking my brain on this. I need a formula that will take give me a break down. Here's what I'm dealing with.

I'm keeping track of absentee's for 2 Mfg facilities. Line 1 and line 2. What I'm trying to do is to get the Excel program to count and seperate how many call offs for each plant and it's 3 shifts. Currently the spreadsheet is set up in columns. F2:F2500 is where line number 1 or 2 is entered to represent which facility. G2:G2500 is where the shift is then entered.

DATE TIME ASSOC# CONF# DEPT.# LINE Shift

I would like it to be able to give me a break down of how many call offs we get by line and shift.

Any help would be appreciated.

~A

·
Registered
388 Posts
hey, i haven't come up with anything yet, sorry...
i'll keep toying around with it though.

i guess that makes me just an excel enthusiast and not an excel expert :)

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hey Allen,

How's Nashville? If I could convince my wife, that's where I would be moving, but...

I might be able to help you out some, but I'm not sure if I completely understand the question/problem. Shoot me an e-mail, include the file if you can, and include you phone number (I'll send mine back). Use [email protected], don't go through jemsite, it still send to my hotmail account.

I'm not an expert, but I use it quite a bit at work being a nerdy engineer.
Later,
Roger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.