Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thats something you don't see everyday... lots of character on this axe... you played it hard and well! White looks very tasty...

Whats the black tape in the middle of the pups? You routed a middle pup there?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shredcows said:
Thats something you don't see everyday... lots of character on this axe... you played it hard and well! White looks very tasty...

Whats the black tape in the middle of the pups? You routed a middle pup there?
Well I haven't played it that hard, I got it that way :)

Someone Ace Frehlyed the guitar when KISS was popular. Its sad to see that it happened, but oh well. I got the guitar @ about 600 dollars or so after I sold the pickup. its a sweet guitar, I need fix her up but it plays fine.

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Here's my 73 or 76 Custom (Guy I bought it from said 73, people on Gibsons Forum said 76) . I picked it up for $200, needed a refret, I sent her to the guitar hospital in Michigan. It took them along time to get it back to me but it was about $200 less than I expected it to be and the work is flawless

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
elcid said:
Here's my 73 or 76 Custom (Guy I bought it from said 73, people on Gibsons Forum said 76) . I picked it up for $200, needed a refret, I sent her to the guitar hospital in Michigan. It took them along time to get it back to me but it was about $200 less than I expected it to be and the work is flawless

Nice. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.