Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much excitement today. Seeing new swirls always make my day it's even better when its yours. =)

Here it is the BMC or the other name the Blue Demon.

I'm so in a good mood and feeling happy

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will say that is 100 percent my favorite Herc swirl I have seen to date.

Congratulations dude!!

Post more pics when its all put together!!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
That swirl seems to have a relaxing type quality to it! If we all played those maybe it could bring about world peace.

It looks great! Please post finished pictures later too!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone thank you very much for the kind words. I'm really excited about this guitar. My day yesterday was one of those crappy days and then I got the email with these pictures which pulled me right back up and further up there. Pretty much all my friends got emails and text messages with the pics. Call me crazy but hey when I get excited about something I geek out like crazy with a big giant F U I don't care cause I am crazy.

Like I said I love seeing new swirls and it's even better when it's your own.

Sorry for the geek out session here. Thanks again everyone.

I'll keep you all updated on this along with asking for some advice on some stuff.

On that note I'm thinking of Breeds or an Evo II which I do have them in my DNA inspired guitar. I'm torn with which bridge pickups and neck combo.

For the pickup color options I'm thinking either solid whites or maybe a white and blues for the humbuckers and blue for the single if thats possible.

I'm going to do some photoshop. =)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts