Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I started to build my own Fireman last month and the project is finally completed.

Have a look.

Walnut neck
Ebony A grade fingerboard
Walnut body
Walnut Top (made of only 1 piece and not 2 glued pieces)
Gotoh hardware
Dunlop 6105 frets
Graph tech nut
Dimarzio air classics
PGM style wiring (1 volume control - 5 way switching).
Red Ruby on the top
Deep black on the back
White pearloid pickguard
Gold for the binding (gold leafs 24 carats)

Logo is the word "Fireman" in Japanese.

Hope you like it. I'm tuning it right now and I'm really surprised of the sound of this guitar. Really amazing.

Some pics (difficult to take photos of the guitar because it's very shiny and light reflects a lot , sorry about it (it's also a bit dirty haha)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. But it's quite an expensive guitar anyway. I used beautifull walnut and it has true gold 24 carats for the binding

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the back. sorry for the bad pic quality. It's difficult to take a good picture because the guitare is very shiny (lot of reflects) and I am reaching the max uploading files

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't know if it's kanji or kana. I used google translator to have it in japanese so I cannot tell you. If you have the answer, tell me.

The know will have gold leaf also. I just didn't have time to do it. I'm busy so it will be in the next weeks or later, when I find the time

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys, tell me if you want a custom guitar in the same shape than mine, or with a similar finish or any other finish.
Have beautifull walnut readily available.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I sent pics to Paul and he replied me. Very happy to have good comments.
Hello Nico,

That looks great! I've never played a guitar made of walnut, but I researched it and everyone says it is an excellent wood.

Make some cool music with your guitar!

Thank you,

Paul

1 - 20 of 34 Posts