Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Body and neck by Legacy back when he actually delivered stuff on-time. My first attempt at putting a guitar together, I surprised myself. It sounds pretty damm good! and it looks even better - Thanks again Dave! These crappy pics do it no justice at all..

·
Registered
414 Posts
The first swirl i did for Fred was the Blizzard.

He opted for someting more traditional, so this was the second attempt. Killer blue pearl pyramids and matching headstock before shipping it off to Fred.

Finally done! Nice work Fred!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I was just telling my girlfriend, this is the epitome of a Jem custom project. It is flawless, down to one thing. THE KNOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARe you crazy???????? Take those off immediately. This looks like a four thousand guitar and you have some squier knobs on there! Get blue ones, or at least a different style black. In the last picture you can just see, those knobs look like they cost $3.49

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL..that's funny cause I did buy blue knobs for this project. I paid way too much for them and when I got them the color absolutely sucked! Sort of a washed out blue that really looked out of place against the swirl. I figured black would be kinda neutral. I'll throw a pic up with the blue ones and you tell me what you think..
Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts