Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I shot a quick video of my favorite guitars in my collection. I'd love to see your favorite guitars, so feel free to film a video response and post it!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Those are all very nice instruments. I like the natural matte finish on the Viper.

On the other video, those Ibanez Talmans are very sexy and I like the Deadbeat Poets, too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those are all very nice instruments. I like the natural matte finish on the Viper.

On the other video, those Ibanez Talmans are very sexy and I like the Deadbeat Poets, too.
Ibanez Talmans--Great guitars lost in the 90s.

I was blown away by the first video. It was full of some great shots.

If you like The Deadbeat Poets, then please vote for them in the following contest:

http://undergroundgarage.com/the-coolest-songs-in-the-world-2013.html

Frank Secich, the bass player, is a super guy, plus they have finished fifth twice so it would be nice for them win the contest this year.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was watching the original video again. I have to say that guitar you had made for you looks really good. My wife like the style of it as well. It is very reasonable in terms of price was well.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Ibanez Talmans--Great guitars lost in the 90s.

I was blown away by the first video. It was full of some great shots.

If you like The Deadbeat Poets, then please vote for them in the following contest:

http://undergroundgarage.com/the-coolest-songs-in-the-world-2013.html

Frank Secich, the bass player, is a super guy, plus they have finished fifth twice so it would be nice for them win the contest this year.
I knew I shoulda picked up that Talman I saw a few months ago :? Also wanted to pick up a jet king but couldnt :?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are we talking Jet King as in JTK4?

I'd have to say that my favorite non-Ibanez guitar at this point in my life to listen to is the Rickenbacker 360-12 12-String guitar.

·
Registered
48 Posts
How much is being asked for the JTK2 these days? Also, if you are living in Nagoya, then you have my deepest sympathies. Just kidding! I lived in Japan for over ten years. However, I was a Kawasaki resident for most of that period of time who could get to Tokyo and Yokohama quickly. Nagoya was always a bit of culture shock when I had to go there. Still, neither one of us is living in Saitama!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts