Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow.... no comments huh. I was expecting at least 1 "dude.. get your head out of your ass"...lol or at least a "your song sucks man!!" ......

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
wow.... no comments huh. I was expecting at least 1 "dude.. get your head out of your ass"...lol or at least a "your song sucks man!!" ......
I checked out your reviews - nice work! You've got me wanting to try a B-52 AT100! Also, I liked your song - I like instrumental hard rock/metal and I thought you did a nice job on the song! Good recording, nice playing - it's all good :eek:) It's pretty cool to hear people like yourself recording high quality audio tracks at home - home recording technology has come such a long way in the last decade or so - very cool! Keep the reviews coming man! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Dorian..... I really appreciate the nice comments. If you do get the B-52, post some clips...... I'm sure others would like to hear about it as well.

BTW..... your right about home recording technology. I don't think ANY recordings of this quality would have been possible by the home user 10 years ago. Now even a moron like me can do it!!!

Keep rockin' man.......We'd love to hear your music

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
I just got around to listening to it--I dig it! Great tune, too. I may actually pick one of these up based on your recommendation.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey bat..... how 'ya feelin'?? Don't know if your talking about the B-52 or the Lexicon, but I'm VERY happy with both of them!! I'm playing the B-52 through my G-flex cab and I promise you: there is NO low end flutter. bass is tight and heavy!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts