Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
So you have all of the 565's! No wonder I can't seem to track one down... ;-)

Nice collection, by the way... Love the room!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey man, hope all is well.. Dibs on the 540pii DY. It will go nicely with the black one i got from you :).
Fo sure man. Still have it? Thought i saw it up for sale recently no?

Did your brother find one? I know he was looking for one at some point. They are coming in February in Ottawa, but i will be out west Sledding for 3 weeks. I would of have him sign it on the back of the headstock. Damn it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Fo sure man. Still have it? Thought i saw it up for sale recently no?

Did your brother find one? I know he was looking for one at some point. They are coming in February in Ottawa, but i will be out west Sledding for 3 weeks. I would of have him sign it on the back of the headstock. Damn it.
Yes I still have it. Whatever you saw wasn't yours...it's a keeper :)
By brother didn't end up getting one. He has a custom one but never bought an original. Enjoy your trip and hit me up if/when you're ready to move it. You're holding the 565's? They are sweet guitars. I have one of each color as well as the DY and CA prototypes. I was thinking to sell them but it's a tough decision. Sweet collection you have there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I still have it. Whatever you saw wasn't yours...it's a keeper :)
By brother didn't end up getting one. He has a custom one but never bought an original. Enjoy your trip and hit me up if/when you're ready to move it. You're holding the 565's? They are sweet guitars. I have one of each color as well as the DY and CA prototypes. I was thinking to sell them but it's a tough decision. Sweet collection you have there.
Thanks man, yeah, took a while to get all of these. Damn.

Thoses 565's are damn fine axes, i love them. Aint selling them. It is so hard to decide and sell any of them. Gave the purple 770 to my son and even that wqs soooo hard...lol

Did you see the rest of my guitars? Here is a short video i did of them all. Missing are two EVH Wolfgangs and my Dean V signed by Dimebag. It is on my wall, i think you can see it at the start of the vid on the left. And a Vantage V like Jeff Waters had on Alice in hell. On the wall also signed by him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts