Ibanez JEM Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
congrats on the new JC.
nice guitars you have. the 3270 is a nice contrast with the maple neck.

two quick qustions:

which is your favorite out of all of them so far?

what is the difference between the 8470 and the 8670 besides the color?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Prestige and J.Custom family picture
J.Custom RG8670-TB, Prestige RG1550-SA, J.Custom RG8470F-BX, Prestige RG2820CT-TW, Prestige RG3270M-TB
[/QUOTE]

love the mini gibson

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
J.Custom RG8670-TB, Prestige RG1550-SA, J.Custom RG8470F-BX, Prestige RG2820CT-TW, Prestige RG3270M-TB
love the mini gibson[/QUOTE]

that family of sweet JC's and you see the plastic toy Gibby? :lol: :razz:

i only kid because i didn't even notice anythin g other than the guitars the first time i looked at that pic. ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
congrats on the new JC.

two quick qustions:

The 8470 has a different construction neck and its thinner with titanium for stability and a rosewood fretboard as opposed to ebony.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
cool - thanks for the info GAZ.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
congrats on the new JC.

two quick qustions:

The guitars I for the moment use mostly is the 3270 and the 8670, but the 8470 plays like a dream so it can be a new favorite.

The differences between the 8670 and 8470 are mainly what GAZ already said.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yup, very nice collection indeed there sandman99 ! I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I assume you imported the 8470 from Japan, was it from Ishibashi or Ikebe Gakki and were you happy with their service ? Also re : your two fave guitars, how do you find the paf pro compared to the Tone Zone ? Thanks mate.

GAZ

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
love the mini gibson[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, yeah sure, then here comes a picture just for you ;)

Just joking, but I was starting a project a while ago to build a mini Ibanez, but I haven't finished it yet. It looks like this :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Yup, very nice collection indeed there sandman99 ! I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I assume you imported the 8470 from Japan, was it from Ishibashi or Ikebe Gakki and were you happy with their service ? Also re : your two fave guitars, how do you find the paf pro compared to the Tone Zone ? Thanks mate.

GAZ
Hello GAZ,

I imported the guitar from Ishibashi, I have bought several guirars from them, the service is just excellent, and they ship very fast. The 8470 I ordered last friday, and they shipped it on saturday, it arrived to customs in sweden on sunday, then I got it yesterday. That's just amazing!
And you can pay with your credit card at Ishibashi, if you buy from Ikebe Gakki they just take bank wire from international customers so there you got som additional costs.

About the pups, I must say that I like the paf pro better, it has a warmer sound, the tonezone sounds much sharper I think.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts