Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BIG thanks to Jem7RBMK (Rob) for wiring and sorting it all out! Now my JS1IR is back to normal, and ready to be played!!! This guitar has been off and on over the past two years, and it's such a good feeling to have her back........

......anyway here are some photos to celebrate note the nice chrome bobbin toppers from Universal Jems :wink:. Fred in the bridge, and Paf Joe in the neck!!! Enjoy!

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1339471

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The two white pups are screamin demon in the bridge and paf oe neck. I took the screamin demon out of the bridge and put the fred back. Thx for the compliments guyz I want to get some better pics so might take some outside today. Theres actually quite alot of surface scratching, but might try to buff em out so it looks all purdy again :razz:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Scott 74 said:
You'll have to ask the guy I sold it to :sad:
Ah no!
Sorry to hear it. I was kinda hoping I could have purchased that off you at some point in the future, lol. Hows your old PGM100 holding-up? Or is that one gone as well?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thx guyz!

Actually the PGM100 is just fine Gary! Funny I came close to lettin her go a couple times, but I'm glad I didn't. There just to much history, and character it's definitely a keeper for life!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts