Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
JEM Winner #2
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Good Friends,

My heart melted! My son, Josiah, was born September 3rd at 5:34am. Josiah weighed 7lbs 5oz and measured 20 inches long. He's our first child. I am so proud of my wife, Sarah, as she did a tough labor. After twelve hours of labor including 3 hours of pushing Sarah had to do a c-section. Sarah lost a lot blood, but is recovering well. Josiah is a happy baby. My wife and I are so blessed to have Josiah bring joy to our lives after a tough year of losing Sarah's dad last March. What a bundle of joy Josiah is!

Daddy and Josiah...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Absolute Congratulations - all the best to the 'three' of you and wishing a speedy, full recovery for mum.

Trust me, it won't be long and the little guy will jaming along with dad.

-Wolfram

·
JEM Winner #2
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks Everyone! After five days in the hospital we made it home last night. And I tell ya the hard work began! Josiah was one upset baby last night because he had bad gas stuck in him. The natural gas stuff not the guitar acquisition syndrome that I get all the time. ;) Half awake, I drove to Wall-Greens at 1:30am to get some infant gas relief formula. I spoke with the pharmacist and he pointed out the infant formula. After I got home I ran in the room ready to prepare the gas relief formula. There I found my wife was singing to him and Josiah was sleeping in her arms. *sigh* We didn't have to use the infant gas formula. We finally had a decent sleep.

Paul

Congrats, pal!

We want pictures of the baby and the guitars! :D
I'm planning on it, but it will take time as having a newborn infant keeps daddy very busy. ;) I'll have to get one or two guitars with him though.

Major congratulations, dude.
So, when do the guitar lessons begin?
;)
HA! Soon. I plan on playing him some Phil Keaggy. I think that will be a good start.

·
Registered
83 Posts
HA! Soon. I plan on playing him some Phil Keaggy. I think that will be a good start.[/QUOTE]

Good choice! It's never too early.

Congratulations, and cool name!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts