Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I play poker with a few guys on Monday nights, specifically Hold'em, anyway, we got into a bidding war and a guy ran out of chips, so he bet the last thing he had on him... You'll notice about $500 in chips on the table and...

His temproary Tooth and post for collateral.

Even funnier, I won the hand. :)

I let him keep his tooth though.

Thought I'd share.

Bamm

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
awesome! :) hey man a part of me says you should have kept the tooth for a day at least. i like how you took the 2nd pic so we get a better look at the post. eh, disturbing and yet funny. keep the tooth next time; he needs to learn his lesson.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Hey, congrats on winning the hand. ;) Better watch out though, you could lose it. :lol:

I have friends that play poker every Tuesday night. They win some, they lose some.

It looks like you had a good night though. :D

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was beginning to think noone else shared my sense of humour on this topic
Luckily for me, I play pretty consistantly, I've won around 70% of the games we play together and half of the times I don't win, I split the pot, just because it's getting late and I'm tired. Monday I had a MOTHER comeback from almost the 2nd guy out, to chip leader and winning the whole thing. Pretty intense when the swings are that wide.

I think I will keep it next time, but I didn't wanna pick it up.
My buddy who was a Vegas dealer and lives on Hold'em winnings chastized me for not keeping the tooth also. live and learn ;)

Bamm

·
Registered
633 Posts
It's been a long time since I last visited jemsite, just don't have that much time anymore.

Anyways, funny story. Got a good laugh out of it. I'm also happy to see something about poker here on jemsite. Personally I have a friday poker game with some of my friends. Nobody has ever betted a tooth in our game though. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.