Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Rich @ Ibanez Rules! RG1570LBK w/ Evolutions neck and bridge and HS2 wired single in the middle. A beauty that plays and sounds great. I've only put it down a couple times today... and not for long either time.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nice guitar, I had a weird moment looking at it, since I have a slow connection(dial-up, GRR!) at first the guitar looked like it was a reverse head stock, I almost crapped myself....

Sweet axe, i like the PUP combo...BTW, would taking a neck from a lefty ibanez (old skool type heel) fit a regular guitar?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Not being a spoilsport but I love the fact my 1570L has the smaller dots on the fretboard, looks much nicer imo...ok and having mirage blue instead of black's a nice touch too...but anyway, congrats man and I love the black/white thing. Always works a treat on guitars.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody, I'm definitely loving it.

dreaming_neon_black said:
Not being a spoilsport but I love the fact my 1570L has the smaller dots on the fretboard, looks much nicer imo...ok and having mirage blue instead of black's a nice touch too...but anyway, congrats man and I love the black/white thing. Always works a treat on guitars.
No worries.
The dots are fine big, small or not at all (like on my bass, no inlays just ebony and wire). I actually wanted black. When I saw them listed as mirage blue on a website I actually contacted Rich to make sure it was going to be black as stated on his site so I'm not upset over that one either.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanks guys. Sometime ill have to take a pic from outside to show it off better. I just got some good news about some missing parts to my 7 string so expect pics within the next 2-3 weeks :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice Koss! I was actually seriously considering going with green instead of white and waffled over it for a while but in the end (obviously) I went with the white. I'm ordering white knobs and switch tip for it when I order some other parts for a custom I'm having built.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.