Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nordhauser said:
Those are nice guitars; however, i like the Herbie toy in the backround better. ;)
I was wondering if somebody was going to mention that, or the Homer Simpson Operation game, but nobody noticed the R/W/B striped handpainted x-mas ball on the right side of the headstock..............:lol:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the.godfather said:
Have you ever been after a Kramer then? That would complete the set!
Yes I always wanted a Kramer, but when Charvel came out with the EVH Art Series last year I knew that was the guitar I wanted. But let's see when another GAS attack hits............:wink:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Dude... I had a Kramer Baretta - it came directly off the shelf from Dennis Birardi... Yer not missing much... The neck warped within 18 months. Congrats on the Charvel Frankenstrat! Now play "Atomic Punk", and MEAN it!!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
bob mclaughlin said:
I was wondering if somebody was going to mention that, or the Homer Simpson Operation game, but nobody noticed the R/W/B striped handpainted x-mas ball on the right side of the headstock..............:lol:
That's the first thing I noticed while waiting for the pic to load. That's awesome, I want one of THOSE.

Yeah, I guess the guitars are nice, too... ;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.