Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my new Rg2077XL! I picked this baby up from the post office today. My thanks go out to Paul (Papa Shank) who had the patience to sell her to me ;) . This has been my dream guitar for years and now I finally own it. I spent most of the day cleaning it. I put in AN7/Evo7 pups and left the middle one stock. I can't even being to explain how gorgeous it looks and sounds. It totally blew me away. Anyways, I just had to share this with you guys, I took a couple pics too if your interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
WOW, thats beatiful, i love the color with the white binding, makes it look awesome..... now I want another 7 string....

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
That is gorgeous. Very nice color and I like the binding. I've always liked the 2077XL. Nice guitar, man. Congratulations. ;)

It feels good to get your dream guitar, huh? I felt the same way when I got my UV7PWH. Enjoy playing it. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
AAAAAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Everyone BUT ME seems to be getting beautiful 7-strings!
Can't way for my custom to be ready.....

Anyway, congratulations she looks gorgeous!

:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
darren wilson said:
I've always loved the 1077/2077, but also think it looks better with white pickups. :)
White pups eh? Never though of that...not sure how that would look imo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ohh! Well I'm not a forum member there but I visit there quite often. I saw Paul's post there back in april and inquired about it. I was debating it because I was supposed to be saving for school, but I just couldn't pass up the offer. You never see these things for sale.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That's beautiful. Congrats. And I agree with Darren on the white pickups. I've been a huge fan of white on dark blue since seeing the PGM90 for the first time. It's a nice contrast to the blue, and matches the binding nicely.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can't get over how nice it sounds, and its really comfortable for me. Must be the xl neck. Thanks for the comments guys.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts