Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
That's nice! I really want a Tribute S500, the swamp ash body model. It's basically my ideal strat - swamp ash body and 12" radius. Let us know how the tuning stabilty is for that bridge.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice... never played a Tribute guitar, but I have a Tribue bass (L2500) and it's killer. It's one of the best constructed & most versatile basses I've ever played. I love that the Tributes come with the USA pickups as well as some pretty nicely-grained bodies (the ash on my L2500 is amazing).

--B

·
Registered
466 Posts
G&Ls are awesome - the best single coil guitars around in my opinion. I have three (SC-2, customized Legacy, and a customized S500). I'll post pics if people are interested. I remember my first experience with a legacy which I A/B'd against my USA Deluxe strat with noiseless pups - it was literally like night and day. I've since sold the noiseless pups and replaced with, you got it, standard G&L legacy pups. What would you expect from Leo Fender's last (and best) guitar company??

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pawel said:
That's nice! I really want a Tribute S500, the swamp ash body model. It's basically my ideal strat - swamp ash body and 12" radius. Let us know how the tuning stabilty is for that bridge.
i don't abuse the whammy bar like i used to :) , but i haven't had any problems. this guitar (like all new guitars) could use a setup, but i really can't let go of it for an extended period of time at the moment. so i really can't give you an honest answer on the tuning stability

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.