Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a spur of the moment video myself and my bro made last night featuring my new jem I just got off Rich from IbanezRules last week. Once again, beautiful work done by Rich on this guitar! He is the master of Ibanez setups!

This video also features my bro making every Joe Satriani face possible as i play Joe Satriani - Friends! Enjoy the Irish crack! ;)

Dave
Ireland

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Funny, but I didn't see a pint anywhere. Are you sure you're Irish?! ;)
:lol:

Nice clip. Your bro had me cracking up and congrats on your new Jem.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Gratz to your new 7vwh! As it is from the man, I am sure it plays like a dream.

And thanks for the video, very well played and your bro made me lough real loud.

Rich is right though, there are a few nice pints of Kilkenny missing in the picture hehe

·
Registered
644 Posts
"And if you have sex, wear a condum!" Your brother is friggin' hilarious
with the facial expressions throughout. Nice cover of a great song. 5 stars

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
You kept looking up at the ceiling. What was up there?
I think he was playing like he was Santana (looking at the Heavens). Funny, he's performing a Satriani tune like Santana on a Vai guitar. His bases are covered ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just jumping in again to say a big thanks for all the great replies & support guys... Jemsite rocks ;)

I'm hoping on maybe making some more videos once I finish this semester of college, so keep an eye (or two even) out for me in the Multimedia section ;)

and PS - To the curious ones .. There were pints drank that night & I was looking at a leprechaun dancin' a reel on the ceiling to the Satch Master as i played :D

Best of health lads & thanks again ;)
Dave

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Just jumping in again to say a big thanks for all the great replies & support guys... Jemsite rocks ;)

I'm hoping on maybe making some more videos once I finish this semester of college, so keep an eye (or two even) out for me in the Multimedia section ;)

and PS - To the curious ones .. There were pints drank that night & I was looking at a leprechaun dancin' a reel on the ceiling to the Satch Master as i played :D

Best of health lads & thanks again ;)
Dave
Welcome aboard, glad to have you and your mates bro!

"leprechaun dancin' a reel on the ceiling" 8O
So the pints you drink over there are like Absynthe? :lol:

cheers,

~Bones

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again for all the comments!

New Satriani Vid now up... posted it in the Multimedia Forum...

Check it out & let me know what you think ;)

Cheers

Dave
Ireland

1 - 20 of 20 Posts