Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I love these florals so much!!! The only reason i am going to buy a 7v over one of them is cuz the playability and that i can get it new(dad doesn't like buying used guitars, dunno why). Ah, i just can't get enough of that green vine and pink pickups! Have fun with it dude!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ll Mr Blonde ll said:
I love these florals so much!!! The only reason i am going to buy a 7v over one of them is cuz the playability and that i can get it new(dad doesn't like buying used guitars, dunno why). Ah, i just can't get enough of that green vine and pink pickups! Have fun with it dude!!
Thanks. ;)
I understand your dad, though. Trust becomes a major issue when it comes to used items. ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah, i dont disagree with him cuz he difenently knows what he is talking about(a opinion you dont see much from a teenager) because he used to be a very very serious car collecter, just wished he was a very serious guitar collecter! How do the paf pros sound? I have only heard the evos

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nordhauser said:
Thanks! Neglected to mention it's got Evos in the Bridge and neck. I was searching for an '88, but I just couldn't miss out on this one. ;)
;)

The only original pup it has is the SC which is much much quieter and not as full sounding as the Evos.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
ll Mr Blonde ll said:
I love these florals so much!!! The only reason i am going to buy a 7v over one of them is cuz the playability !!
Surprise...my FP's play EVERY bit as good as me 7vwh;)
The ONLY thing I miss is the AANJ!! And there are probably a few BRAND NEW 15th's floating around;)

Nordhauser said:
;)

The only original pup it has is the SC which is much much quieter and not as full sounding as the Evos.
SC?? I'm with Red....I dunno what that is. But I can tell you that the PAF's are NOT quieter than the EVO'S. I play both and the PAF's are louder (at least on my Rig) Much more suited for metal than the EVO's. But I give the EVO'S an edge when playing lead. Get a 7vwh and an FP - best of both worlds:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.