Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I can't wait for it to get here. It's also pretty cool as I got it from Nick Van **** of Redemption, it was used on the Fullness of Time album and he's including some documentation to that effect.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark DY said:
Nice!

Mmmmmmm..... ebony
Thanks.

And my sentiments exactly on the ebony... only guitar I own that I play that doesn't have an ebony fretboard is my RG7321.... and strangely enough the rosewood grain on that is SUPER dense so it almost feels like ebony.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ibanez.shredder said:
First a J-custom...................NOW THIS!!! God i wish i had that sort of money. Congratz on that awesome JPM man, i was looking for one myself at one point lol. Play her well and good luck!!
Unfortunately that's the end of the hobby budget for the year and it's only February ;) I also look at the JPM90 as more of an investment than anything else. I'm going to play it, but it will definitely be babied and kept in pristine condition.

Now it's just the joy of waiting for it to get here ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rotti said:
Investment or not, I would play the F' out of that thing. After a few years it would something like SRV's #1 strat. :)
O yeah, SRV's #1 Strat. That Strat is SUPER worn-out!! I bet a JPM that beat-up would look uber-bad***! But I've never seen a worn-out JPM before. Anyone seen one?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.