Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Nice
Congratulations
How do you like it compared to the older 22 fret versions? I own 2 JS and do tend to play them more than my jem these days. But I've never had a chance to play one of the newer 24 fret deeper cutaway models.

I've always had the suspicion that purple one is of of those finishes that looks even better in person than in photos but nowhere local to me ever had them in stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice
Congratulations
How do you like it compared to the older 22 fret versions? I own 2 JS and do tend to play them more than my jem these days. But I've never had a chance to play one of the newer 24 fret deeper cutaway models.

I've always had the suspicion that purple one is of of those finishes that looks even better in person than in photos but nowhere local to me ever had them in stock.
I cant remember how the 22 JS feels compared to this one. I sold my last about 15 years ago. But I do like this one a lot.
The color changes depending the lighting. Inside its very dark purple but under a brighter light its sparkling and changes to a lighter purple. I agree you should see it. I debated getting the JS2480 MCR but for me the red is a bit too much.

But hey I probably will buy it someday :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Congrats. I got mine last year from Rich at ibanezrules and it absolutely smokes. It immediately became my number one and my favorite Ibanez guitar ever. It’s so versatile and the neck on it is absolutely perfect. Enjoy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats! Your pic shows the sparkle in the purple really well, I didn't know MCP was so sparkly under the right lighting. Never been able to see one in person--or even in a good pic, apparently!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.