Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my baby in the post this morning, bought off of evilbay for £600 which for UK prices is a bargain for a guitar of this quality!

its in perfect condition except for a little nick on the bottom horn underside, which is not noticable at all!

on with the pics :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Very beautiful guitar, man. You got yourself a hell of a deal there....especially if it plays as well as it looks. But just out of curiosity, is that an Original Edge or a Lo Pro Edge?

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
flamey!
congrats. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers guys.

as far as i know its a Lo-Pro, but i dont see it saying anything on there, how would i find out? picture comparison?

this is my first ibanez aswell :eek:

yep, thats a Paf Pro and TZ in it, not sure if i like them, awesome pickups whether i do or dont though :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow, plenty of comments since my last check :p

cheers guys, i'm so happy with this! i think if there was one change i would make, i would put the PAF Pro in the bridge and get an Evolution or Breed in the neck :)

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
There's really no set standard, and in fact the norm is no "arrow" at all, dead even.

Ibanez hasn't even gotten the hang of bookmatching tops yet - be glad that flame's pretty even. ;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yeah, it is a nice even Flame top for an Ibanez.
They're ususally a bit more random than that one. This is one of the earlier 3120's and from what i've seen they seem to be better quality than the later ones. The Lo-Pro is a big bonus too, far better then the Edge-Pros in my opinion.

Nice guitar man! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts