Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started up this new lesson series on Youtube and thought i would share! I'm going to be breaking down a lot of problems guitarists have with their playing, from simple stuff like picking and bends, all the way to advanced things like theory and improv. I will be explaining these things in ways that make sense and will get your playing out of the dumpster as fast as we can! Check these out and subscribe to my Youtube channel for more new lessons! And let me know what aspect of your playing sucks, and i will gladly do a lesson video on it! Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
7,443 Posts
Thanks, Ben :D

I love your lessons, even when you think you know how to play guitar, you can learn, or just take a refresher into the correct way to do things with these.

If I had "social media" (old guys rule) I would definitely share these!.

By the way, my sweep picking sucks, and my wife's stepdad says I'll never be a rockstar! help me prove him wrong!

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Hey Ben,

Do you have any interest in Savatage?

I have two solo's I'm trying to figure out, but they're killing me.
I was hoping you might consider dissecting them and maybe do a lesson on the more difficult parts.

The songs are "Edge of Thorns" and "Hall of the Mountain King" (Gutter Ballet would be awesome too.........:grin:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts