Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a guitarist and I'm looking for a male/female singer who could write lyric and record it to one of my old songs. It's nothing special, just some simple rock stuff, although I'd like to put some vocal in it :)
Youtube: /watch?v=Dug-UdOzUdY

If you want to help me send me a pm or write a comment. Quality of the song on youtube isn't the best but of course I'll send it in better quality to anyone interested in helping me.

You can also write, what you think about it :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ibateur you're right, that squeals are a little bit annoying :)

DEADTUNES666 I have Cubase SX3. Why do you ask ? Are you interested ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To record this song I used Amplitube Metal software and Creative Audigy, so nothing special. Now I've got Line 6 Pod Studio UX2, which is fine but of course it can't replace real amp, especially some tube amp. Besides I'd like to record it once again, when I'll buy some new thicker strings, now I play in standard E tuning, using .009-.046 strings, and this song was recorded in drop C tuning, so I can't do it.

My recording equipment is not the best, nevertheless I'm satisfied with my guitar, which is Ibanez Roadstar II RS-440 Made in Japan 1985 with Seymour Duncan pickups. It's cheap guitar but worth to check it. I've also got a few Boss effects, as well as some other, and also Laboga Rad II tube amp. Basically just some ordinary equipment :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts