Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,010 Posts
Fortunate?
Nope you just had money to buy them.
Fortunate is somene who doesn't have money to buy them but somebody give them to him as a present.
LOL

Dude can I make a crap joke?
If you put your pups inside of a kangaroo,will they sound like = Jump,I might as well jump?
bwahahahahahahahaha
Sorry but I'm on a happy and clown mood!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. IbanezFreak777, I would highly recommend these pickups in a J Custom, as it's the only way to make a J Custom even cooler. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a Crunch Lab with black pole pieces for the bridge of my J-Custom RG8470. Thanks for the good review. I look forward to a little tighter bridge sound!

·
Super Moderator
7,293 Posts
Fortunate?
Nope you just had money to buy them.
Fortunate is somene who doesn't have money to buy them but somebody give them to him as a present.
LOL
Nah,

fortunate is someone who DOES have the money to buy the pickups AND has DiMarzio wind some new ones to their taste for free ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
thinking of getting this setup to my OLP Petrucci
How did you wired them? Or should i simply just go for a Liqui since i got a D-Donic already....?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thinking of getting this setup to my OLP Petrucci
How did you wired them? Or should i simply just go for a Liqui since i got a D-Donic already....?
I wired them with the standard 5-way RG7620 wiring (bridge humbucker, bridge+neck single, bridge + neck humbucker, neck humbucker parallel, neck humbucker series).

If you're happy with the D-Sonic, stick with that, but the Crunch Lab has a lot less bass and a warmer treble range. I definitely prefer the Crunch Lab over the D-Sonic because it's not as aggressive.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have an Ibanez s770fm- it's a mahagony guitar - how do you think they'll sound? I've already rewired the guitar because i want to combine neck/bridge pups. (single coil excluded on push/pull)
Will it be too fat?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts