Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently decided to instal some new DiMarzios in these two and am very, very pleased with their new looks and sounds.

I went with dual PAF7s in the RG7CT and a D-Sonic 7 and an Air Norton 7 in the 2027...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude I like the couch! Forget those brown things in front of it.

Is that GENUINE polyester/cotton blend in a pleasing dirty offwhite/teal motif????!!!!
You bet your ass it is! It really goes well with the royal blue carpet to bring out that 20 year old curb couch plaid... Why spend money on a new couch when there are guitars to be bought?

·
Registered
864 Posts
You bet your ass it is! It really goes well with the royal blue carpet to bring out that 20 year old curb couch plaid... Why spend money on a new couch when there are guitars to be bought?
Lol so true. Go give your GR some love before Im forced to put it in Protective UVGR child services.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Both are beautiful!

I'd love to get my hands on the left-hand side guitar... I MUST HAVE A PIEZO-LOADED 7-STRING GUITAR!!! (And I wouldn't like to buy a EBMM JPM-7, though they are great!)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice Mang!

I especially like the RG7CT Limited Prestige...
hehe...
Nice color for the p/up option...
Pray they sound as good or better than the stock DiMarzio's previously replaced...
Hit me back on here, email, or myspace...

Take care Eric, I pray all is well with you and yours...
Don't know if I told ya, we got flooded out from the Monsoon on the first, had to move, got new phone, etc., etc..

Peace...

Andre'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts