Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a link to some of the songs from my bands first full length show. There was one song I really screwed the pooch on but I'm not upping that one. This is just about all the others. As always feedback is appreciated. For those interested in an equipment list:

Rhythm Guitar= Gibson explorer to Mesa Triple Rec

Me= Hamer Chaparrel, Ibanez RG440, Digitech GSP 1101, Peavey 5150, BBE, EQ

Do me a favor guys and let me know which song you like best!

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
screw everybody else..... I'll chime in!!!

I'm still in the middle of listening, so I don't have a fav yet but I really like "from what I was". Good pure metal!! The way it should be.........lol

The only criticism I have so far is that I wish you singer would put the guitar down and concentrate on singing. He looses his timing quite a bit when doing both.

Oh, wait........ one more. Start looking at and interacting with the crowd!!!! At least pretend like your enjoying yourself.........LOL. You've got some great riff's......... show them off to the crowd a little more. Fudge stage fright....... you guys are tight and well rehearsed. Enjoy the times you get out to play, the only one in the venue judging you is YOU.

BTW...... Killer lineup of guitars........... I love the 440, but that Kramer!!!! Yeah, do want!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love all the standard tune songs, the drop D songs not as much. Your right, he does lose a bit of timing, but he will get it! I think at our next show I am going to use my custom swirled Ibanez Jem clone! That should knock 'em dead! And I will work on my crowd interaction skills too! Thanks for the feedback dude!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Yup I listened to most of them too.... Conviction is a cool tune, but you definitely should be on the lookout to add a singer. The band as a whole sounds tight... Your singer just doesn't have the vocal chops :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts