Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there I got your attention :)

how good/bad are those squier bullet guitars?
i`m really needing a trunk guitar,something cheap I can just throw in a case and it can bang around in the trunk that I don`t have to worry about,if it gets stolen or damaged,I won`t loose sleep over.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
something cheap I can just throw in a case and it can bang around in the trunk that I don`t have to worry about,if it gets stolen or damaged,I won`t loose sleep over.
If you like the Fender stuff, it's good. And certainly as good as everything else in that price range and perfect for what you describe above...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks,I`m not much of a fender fan,most of the fender necks I have played feel very thick and slow,but I figure I`ll just sand the neck a bit,toss in an old dimarzo SuperD,change the nut and be good to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought 2 'throw arounds' on ****, spectrem strat copy's 73$ each and free shipping. I was surprised at the playability and stratlike sound from these chinese copies! And I really like the fact that they are 22 fretters also, the sunburst finish looks way better than I expected..not to mention the extra set of strings..the cord..the funny little lespaul shaped amp..the strap..and the allen wrenches for bridge and truss rod that came with it. I actually enjoy playing them, and I let them lye around the house without a care, even outside..something I don't do with the 15 or so vintage guitars hanging (or cased) in my studio..

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your gonna experiment, it might as well be on something cheep, and these are the easiest on a wallet that I ever seen....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts