Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any such thing as NAAM 2006? If there is, when will it be held and what new types of JEMS can I expect out of it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
NAMM? next thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday... at the aniheim convention center in anihiem CA... please not it is not open to the public, and if you wait outside and try and buy someones pass, they check your ID at the door... and all i know that is new from ibanez is the marty friedmen signature guitar.. marty will also be there signing stuff in the ibanez booth..

·
Registered
35 Posts
newbieguitarmaker said:
then how do you get into naam?
its NAMM.. well some examples are-

1. you own a guitar company or store.
2. you are famous.
3. you are endorsed.
4. you work a t a big music store.

i sugest you wait at the entrence and see if you can buy someones pass off em.. and hope that they dont check for ID. i also sugest you try and go the first or second day... "before what i just said becomes an issue."

·
Vendor
26,484 Posts
Nobody has ever checked ID, the security guards could barely be bothered to make sure you have a pass [although you won't get in without one]

$175 for a pass available downstairs at registration. The line will be a mile long.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
TongueShredder said:
what new types of JEMS can I expect out of it?
None - if that link that's been going around with a preview of the 2006 Ibanez catalouge is correct. I'm sorry I got my hopes up for NEW/ Anniversary Jems. Here's what they showed:

VWH
BRMR
UV BK
555 (back again)
And I think something similar to a 333 (all black)
FP w/AANJ - Just kidding:lol:

Pretty boring....if this is true then I'm pretty disapointed in the 2006 line up.

But then again, there's a 6 string with SEVEN board inlay available:lol:

Actually, they did introduce the 10th one year early....so...maybe next year.....crosses fingers;)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JJEMMER777 said:
None - if that link that's been going around with a preview of the 2006 Ibanez catalouge is correct. I'm sorry I got my hopes up for NEW/ Anniversary Jems. Here's what they showed:

VWH
BRMR
UV BK
555 (back again)
And I think something similar to a 333 (all black)
FP w/AANJ - Just kidding:lol:
Yup, it would be nice though to have a JEM77FP with AANJ, and borders along the curvatures of the guitar body (like JEM10). Man, That would be really irresistable.

·
Registered
412 Posts
AlexBreaux said:
NAMM? next thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday... at the aniheim convention center in anihiem CA... please not it is not open to the public, and if you wait outside and try and buy someones pass, they check your ID at the door... and all i know that is new from ibanez is the marty friedmen signature guitar.. marty will also be there signing stuff in the ibanez booth..
Marty Friedman signature ?

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Kamikaze_1 said:
Nope.

The wierd thing is, in a local interview he stated that it would be released last October. Summer NAMM then maybe?
Would be the only option if they haven't decided to release it next year for some reason instead.

Regards

André

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
fettouhi said:
Would be the only option if they haven't decided to release it next year for some reason instead.

Regards

André
I guess next year is more sensible. I was hoping that it would come out this year, with the pics of Marty with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts