Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's a really cool hairdryer! I use it myself :D Haha just kiddin' :),

if you google-image " Rv470" you get a hairdryer model :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's a really cool hairdryer! I use it myself :D Haha just kiddin' :),

if you google-image " Rv470" you get a hairdryer model :)
You are right, BUT BEWARE! If you search for it with google's safesearch off you might get a surprise on the 4th picture!! :D

I think he meant RG not RV

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
The RV470 is a pretty nice guitar. It has the Viper neck profile, which has a great "vintage" feel to it - it's definitely different from a Wizard, so keep that in mind if you like the Wizrd profile necks. The stock pickups are okay - I believe the are Ibaenz V6s or something like that. Mine ended up with a Duncan Screamin' Demon in the bridge and a Duncan Jazz in the neck, and they sound very nice. The vintage style Gotoh trem is pretty good, too. If memory serves me correctly without going down and looking at it - I'm pretty sure it's a photo-flame job on the top, not real maple.

·
Registered
571 Posts
it sucked..... sell it to me asap to save yourself some trouble....

j/k i have a viper neck on my 442 radius and it is sweet. i need to upgrade the pups but that s it. now if you really want to sell it....

·
Registered
754 Posts
i've got one of these and it's awesome, as all of the 'vintage' models were from that year (rt, rv and sv respectively). they all feature the viper profile, which is very similar to a js or at neck. if you want that same type of neck, look for the rt series on ****. those have 24 frets as well. good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts