Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any jemsiters located in or very near charleston South Carolina? There is a Jem I want to purchase, but idk if I trust the guy whose selling it. I was wondering if any of you were local to that area, and could go check it out for me since I live 900 miles away. I just want to make sure it's legit before I PayPal him and then get screwed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just got screwed on a purchase. I used PayPal and a credit card so I'm set as far as protection goes. You may want to back it up with a card just in case.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always make sure to do it that way, I just want to go even further this time since he's so eager to sell the guitar. Feels fishy but may not be.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
If it seems to good to be true it probably is. Hopefully a trustworthy Jemsiter can check it out for you. That is a good price for that guitar.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a good price. He told me he'd sell it to me for $1,000 today because his truck broke and he needs money. That's what seemed shady to me.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know the guitar in the pics are real, I did that whole reverse search and couldn't find them online, plus he sent me extra. It's just a matter of wether he's going to send it or not. I may pass up the deal, at least unless I figure out some way to verify.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was considering making the run for that one ;) It's still 5 hours from me though. I just can't swing it with school at the moment. Steal for sure, however, I figured a yocal would've bought it by now just to resale.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts