Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get a recommendation on a good shop to buy an Ibanez from. I know most people here use IbanezRules but he only sells MIJ guitars (for the most part). I am looking at the SEW761FM and Rich does not carry that. The shop that I have been buying from closed, so again, just looking for a cool shop somewhere in the US.

Thanks,
F1311

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you looked at any online retailers? I don't know if the site permits naming vendors, but I've had great success with a couple of online retailers when I've bought Ibanez guitars. No one preps a guitar like Rich/IbanezRules, but at least one of the online retailers will set up the guitar (for a fee). I've never paid that fee when I bought from that vendor. (Every Ibanez I've received has been playable out-of-box, but all but one of them has been a Prestige.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked the same question on another forum and The Music Zoo was recommended many times. I was just trying to avoid the Musicians Friend, AMS, Sweetwater, etc because those places do not set the guitars up. They don't really look them over before shipping. Anyway, I appreciate the response. I figured there would be a place where you guys buy your Ibanez gutiars from, outside of Rich but I guess not. Thanks, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts