Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been almost a month since my search for a JSX combo... Nobody is selling and i really want a new amp. So please help me out here. I was thinking about a XXX, how do the sound, hows the distortion? Can i get a satch tone with it? Any other amp recommandations? willing to pay up to $900. I play mostly, satch, vai, metallica, racer x, AC-DC, Zeppelin, etc...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Your problem is the shipping cost... It's like $350 to ship an amp from the US to Mexico and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! Are you close to the border? $900 can get you a choice of a nice amps but, not if you have to have it shipped.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
JSX is based on the XXX. Gain levels are probably about the same, however I found the JSX tone to be smoother than the XXX. But I've just added a G-Major to my arsenal and the XXX now sounds all the better for it :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah i'd buy it, you can get a lot of sounds with it. I think it's a great amp!

If something like that comes along in holland (for that price), it would be gone in about 10 secs:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.