Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked her up today...

my first jem.. :) as a matter of fact, my first guitar with a floyd rose trem... gotta get some learning done :)

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Welcome to the Jem Club;) She's a beaut! Is this a 2005 vwh??? You wont be sorry....trust me and there's no turning back now:)

PS - Hey Tom...he beat ya:lol:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, brand spanking new hehe :)

been waiting for it for 3 months so.. Tom.. i know how ya feel loll

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
JJEMMER777 said:
PS - Hey Tom...he beat ya:lol:
Damn! Fothermucker! lol! Anyway congratz on it. I'm two weeks away from getting all the cash together for mine and then its off to Ibanez Rules to order it.

Oh and by the way Jim, don't you think its a bit ironic that your screen name says "777" when you don't actually own a 777?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Tom Gilroy said:
Damn! Fothermucker! lol! Anyway congratz on it. I'm two weeks away from getting all the cash together for mine and then its off to Ibanez Rules to order it.

Oh and by the way Jim, don't you think its a bit ironic that your screen name says "777" when you don't actually own a 777?
777 has other meanings as well Tom. And...like I said before "THERE IS NO END"

I have Ivan searching me out some 777's and some Swirls:)

·
Registered
937 Posts
When was the last time Vai played a 7 and yet he still uses the phrase 777 and such :p Afterall, there are Jem7s, 77s and 777s ;)

anyway too offtopic :p

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
JJEMMER777 said:
777 has other meanings as well Tom. And...like I said before "THERE IS NO END"

I have Ivan searching me out some 777's and some Swirls:)
Yes I know, 777 stands for the holy trinity, ie three x the number of God (7). seven was seen as being powerful because it was the the highest single digit prime number. Mighty, eh? Haha, because I'm Irish....

But I really doubt (heavily) that that's why you used it.

Good luck with the 777s. Think Pink!!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Pink w/vine;) ~VSK~ Well.....you'll get your turn to post your new baby soon enough....then you can tease me about how much more you like your rosewood vwh than my ebony vwh:lol:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm joking. Sevens haven't ever really clicked with me. i do have to try to get used to them though.

And I don't think I could boast about having a rosewood board, even though I do prefer it to ebony.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.