Ibanez JEM Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Simple really, try and deter people from turning up to watch the shooting of the film. Less people outside, less chances for unauthorised pics/vids of the film being shot.
I thought about that, but figured there are other ways of the doing that without being dishonest about it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
there may be other ways, but why should they have to be honest about that? who cares? if they don't want to tell you the name, they don't have to.. it's a good method..

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Did you guys see the other, unreleased picture of the new Indy movie?

:lol: Too funny.

I am looking forward to both movies. I wasn't aware of the title for the new Indy movie - cool stuff!

·
Registered
323 Posts
My friend was a mechanic on this movie, it was soo cool to be able to hear a lot of stuff about actors and stunts etc etc. Sounds like it's going to be a pretty cool movie.

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Yep they were tossing around Batman: Dark Knight, and Rorys First Kiss. I'm glad they went with Dark Knight.
I wasn't necessarily saying that the Batman film was going to be called that. It's quite common to give a film doing production a name that has nothing to do with the actual film content.

I thought about that, but figured there are other ways of the doing that without being dishonest about it.
It's not an issue of being dishonest at all. As I said it's to keep onlookers and gawkers at bay so they are not getting unauthorised pictures and vidseo, plus it's a safety thing a lot of the time too.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
ok so i guess you're religious.. well not everyone is, in that way... and most people(including the batman guys) probably aren't, hence why it is perfectly fine to them. and what's good to them is what goes. just as what's good to you is what goes when YOU do something. it's a perfectly legit and 'good' choice either way.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
It's not an issue of being dishonest at all.
Sure it is.

ok so i guess you're religious.. well not everyone is, in that way... and most people(including the batman guys) probably aren't, hence why it is perfectly fine to them. and what's good to them is what goes. just as what's good to you is what goes when YOU do something. it's a perfectly legit and 'good' choice either way.
Honesty is big with me.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
haha well it's big with everyone at a different line. you draw the line in a different place than the moviemakers is all. both are only doing what they think is right and ok so they're equal opinions.

we all have morals and it's good, but logically we realise- who am i or you to judge our set of morals(each drawn at different lines) to be better than somebody elses?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Is it me, or does this argument just seem stupid?

It's just a fake title for a film, is it really going to affect you that much?

Relax!

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'm honestly not trying to perpetuate an argument.
Bull****. I'm not trying to get in the middle here, but if that were the case you would stop mentioning it. Get back on subject with the thread and ignore the situation. Arguments via text are ridiculously useless.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts