Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I do love me some Caps...but I haven't been keeping up in my Carvin fever. Is this model post-British company buying out Kanno-san?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Very nice! I've always liked his previous Caparison model too..saying that I've always like all of the Caparison models in general :)

Will this one come in any other colours does anyone know?

·
Super Moderator
7,321 Posts
Very nice! I've always liked his previous Caparison model too..saying that I've always like all of the Caparison models in general :)

Will this one come in any other colours does anyone know?
I'm not a big Caparison fan, but as I understand it, the number of colour options on all models have been drastically reduced since the buyout. I'd guess that it's unlikely to come in anything other than the white.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not a big Caparison fan, but as I understand it, the number of colour options on all models have been drastically reduced since the buyout. I'd guess that it's unlikely to come in anything other than the white.
Yup just the vintage white. The colours where pretty limited before the buyout though to be honest.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have owned them all models of Caparisons. Its worth having in the Collection..
i dig Jackson, Caparison and Ibanez.. Bernie Rico jr Prototype Diva is also one of my treasures

·
Registered
250 Posts
Compared to Jackson the TAT is moore beefy like Gibson. But not to fat. It gives more tone. The Horus are pretty same as a Kramer Nightswan. And Symphony X Romeo digs his Kramer so much that his Caparison Sig has the same neck profile. Dellinger and Ammot i havent tried. But since their bolt on their pretty same as a Beefy Jem ??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts