Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Anyone had a chance to try out the new Charvel guitars yet? I'm specificlly referring to the Desolation guitars, but feel free to share info about the other models (new/old) also! Any experiences with such guitars greatly apprecaited.

Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
There's a dedicated forum on Jackson and Charvel guitars, you know ;) But since you asked here - well, they're cheap, so what would you expect from a cheap stuff? To be cheap and ****ty? It is ;)
PS Grab a US Production Model or Japanese Pro-Mod while you can, those are great guitars and amazing value, especially the used ones.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a dedicated forum on Jackson and Charvel guitars, you know ;) But since you asked here - well, they're cheap, so what would you expect from a cheap stuff? To be cheap and ****ty? It is ;)
PS Grab a US Production Model or Japanese Pro-Mod while you can, those are great guitars and amazing value, especially the used ones.
Oh, thanks for the advice and info. I thought maybe i should get more opinions for more people all over! Haha, I've yet to try them out, but i do hope i get to soon! Thanks again!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a hardtail desolation soloist in flat black.

AWESOME neck. Plays really well.

Fit and finish are lacking a bit, but I like it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was actually considering the blue hardtail soloist is worth the buy! Looks good on pictures and has EMGs, so could be used for metal stuff...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts