Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
bluealien said:
I dont want to really say anything bad, but whats with the couch?
LOL, Jeez I had to do a double take on that couch I didn't see it first I was blinded by those lovely geetars

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Robotechnology said:
So do I. Always wanted a blue floral JEM... this'll do though. I have a [email protected]$$ Peavey Wolfgang Stop Tail with a birdseye maple neck and fingerboard that kills too.

Buddroyce, that be the one
Just out of curiosity, how much did you get it for? The last I remember, Teof had a hard time finding a buyer and the price kept dropping.

Congrats on the guitar btw.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stop messing with my couch :mad: It's an antique, has hand carved mahogany feet (so it goes the the 2 RG's as they have mahogany backs :wink: ), and it goes with the rest of my room decor (mahogany everywhere).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Robotechnology said:
Look at what the postman brought to my door yesterday!! An Ibanez J. Custom RG8570M:

Here he is playing with his newly made friends:

Very nice.
I had many guitars but sold most of them because I never played them, now only have Jackson SL2H and J-Custom 8670BX

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
hmmmm....would i trade the 8670's Ebony w/ vine for a maple fretboard with plain inlays?

That's a tough choice, but I think i'd rather have the ebony (plus i have a BFP for my maple fix)

~K

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well... I picked it over an 8670... I have the vines and the ebony on other guitars... and this one is an atypical Ibanez with some [email protected]$$ vintage tones available. The neck profile and feel simply kills with maple all around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts