Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Yeah its also on the youtube roadrunnerrecords page..

not bad video clip.... kinda long song though for a video clip.. MTV will never air it :p is MTV even a music station anymore ;)

·
Banned
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kinda long song though for a video clip.. MTV will never air it :p is MTV even a music station anymore ;)
Thank God cause I don't want DT among that crap mtv shows.
I was studying that solo.
Amazing and extremelly well written.
Well what could I expect from someone who spent more time with a guitar than........breathing? :lol:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Great but nothing new. They have pushed their limits too high and it is very difficult to came out with something interesting to attract non-DT fans.

Interesting solo with lots of string skipping before the last run! will keep our fingers warm until next DT album!

·
Banned
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Great but nothing new. They have pushed their limits too high and it is very difficult to came out with something interesting to attract non-DT fans.
Kind of nonsense what you said.
For a band that made really different albums which we never knew what we'd found there, it's impossible to come up with something knew cause they did all they could already, in fact NO BAND can bring something new cause everything that could be made in music was made already so to DT fans this is just another great album BUT for no fans this is something new.For non fans every album is something new cause they don't follow DT career so if a non fan who loves progressive metal buy that album, it's something new and easier to catch his attention than to a regular fan who will think this is just a great album.
Non fans still can have surprises but regular fans already know what could come up ;)
I'd like to see DT mixing styles, a good reggae part after a metal part, some jazzy passages etc.In Bruce Dickinsons' Tears of the dragon song, solo ended up in a reggae part which made his metal fans scream in anger :lol: but it made me really happy cause that was something knew to my ears and sounded damn good but DT is in a Metallica(on steroids) met Pink Floyd(on steroids too) moment so I bet I won't find it in that album :(

In 1 week I only listened to that song. With every new album(from any band), I like to turn off the lights and trip during the whole thing but so far I didn't have the time to do it.
I love that song so if the others are in the same level........I guess I'll like that album ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts