Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

Please check out our new website. We had this in development for a while, now its gone live. Hope you like the new look and better features.

www.etguitars.com

Some new stuff at a glance;

- Online store for custom parts, luthier supplies, Dimarzio, Gotoh, Graphtech, Wlikinson.
- Our custom manufacture has been separated and now called the Taylor-Made Customshop. Forms available for download, to help you design your custom parts.
- New ET designed models, our line of guitars, and more coming soon.
- Luthier supplies such as fretboards, timbers, fretwire and other parts.
- DIY kits coming soon, such as pre-routed fretboards and inlays.

The DIY kits should be interesting for those who wish to dabble in upgrading their own guitars, or getting templates to make their own from scratch. We are happy to make the pyramid and vine inlay kits available to you, and to those who may not be able to afford a fully built custom neck for instance. We are happy to take requests, so let us know what DIY stuff you would like to see!

Cheers,
ET Guitars

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Im just saying it would have been more helpful to put it in the post, then people could just click the link, but I'm super lazy

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Obviously he just forgot to ad the link, due to the excitement of posting the news on the website... The most important part of the post was the address :p

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha! Yes forgot a link. Rookie...
Guess I am too used to the banner above LOL, nothing else has change on my side other than the new site design.

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
...or, at least remind folks about the link in the vendor banner at the top of the page.
The banner at the top of the page isn't shown to people who use some kind of ad-block.
Not trying to split hairs here, just offering some advice.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
The banner at the top of the page isn't shown to people who use some kind of ad-block.
Not trying to split hairs here, just offering some advice.
Good point--forgot about that! It's not splitting hairs, it's Splitting Hares--as in one Looney Tunes short.......Ha Ha Ha!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Looks a lot nicer than the old site.

Although the old site did have some charm to it! New one looks so professional whereas the old one looks like something I would have cooked up! Ha!

I still gotta save up for a lightning guitar. Those things look so insane.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts