Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Limited Edition Fender Showmaster SCORPIONS, and i absolutely love them, they are very well built, from top to bottom, the p/u's that came with the guitar arent to my liking they are just a little too muddy, BUT no big deal i just put a Tone Zone in the bridge and a PAF Pro in the neck, and voila!!! The Guitar screams! And the guitar looks cool too it is all black and it has a scorpion inlay at the 12th fret. And it has a set neck and a string through body hardtail bridge, which gives it alo of sustain. Overall ii really like this guitar thats why i bought two of them. BUT dont get me wrong I STILL LOVE IBANEZ GUITARS, and will never live without my RG 570's.!! Later!!

Heres a pic:

http://guitartrader.com/bigimage.ic...age=dir3&itmid=37788&subsecid=1136&catid=1172

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think it's very cool!!!

I didn't knew of those Fender showmaster models...I guess I'll have to try them out.
Also, there are new Squier showmaster models out, and they're worth to check out!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
i rocked out on one of those... i just couldn't get into it like i could my RGT42... its a decent ax(even for made in korea like my RGT) but that heel on the neck joint just bugged me, i like the smoothness of the heel on my RGT42, its so easy to play... and the volute on the RGT, i tend to like that a lot... not to mention the RGT sounds better than that scorpion, tho my RGT isn't so stock lol

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
hmmm.......
I wouldnt buy one with my own money, but I would greatly accept it if someone was giving it away.

Too many guitars like that. And yes.....very schecter-ish.
Gary - The.Godfather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts