Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

Merry Christmas and stuff.

My most wonderful girlfriend (the one who bought me the J-Custom for my b'day last May) strikes again. This time it's a Parker Fly Classic.

It's time for a new family photo! My last family photo didn't have the Fender acoustic or the Strat in it. Figured I'd give them camera time, even though they don't get much play time.

...and a little more close up...

Hope your Xmas is as merry as mine.
cheers!
~Kenny

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Merry Christmas as well....oops, isn't that illegal to say :lol:

Very nice collection...you have an awesome GF for sure;)

Say...ahh......do you need me to clean that BFP board for you:D

Oh and by the way....did I happen to mention "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys. this sucks....just got home from the hospital.

before i even got a chance to plug the Parker in, i was cutting something with a sharp knife and i slipped. I now have 8 stitches in my index finger of my left hand. fortunately no more than superficial damage (tendons intact) but i can't play for a couple of weeks. :(

yes, g/f is awesome, yes i would love to have my maple board cleaned.

trying to count my blessings here & not be too depressed.
thanks for the nice words
~K

·
Registered
422 Posts
Argh, that sucks. Yes, at least everything is intact. Plus, us guitar players have naturally fast healing fingers anyway, right? Because our fingers are already used to taking a certain amount of damage they heal faster, or so I figure. Oh yeah Kenny, where's the RG with the breeds?

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
adamcbest said:
hey kenny, awesome guitars man. how is that parker. i played a cheaper one and wasn't impressed, but i hear the more expensive ones with the carved tops are really quite amazing
I wish i could tell ya. I'm still waiting to get my stitches out. :(

i brought it on a gig and my guitar player (also an ibanez guy) played and loved it. The tone sounded very good and he was thrilled with how little it weighed and how well it played. The piezo sound is brutal at the moment - there's an adjustment in the back that needs to be made. right now it's harsh, loud & tinny. I'm sure that's not a permanent thing.

thanks for resurrecting this thread :)

~K

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
eat yours hearts out boys...

This was taken on new years eve right before i had to leave for my gig.

One day I'll re-record on FTLOG on that piano. It's her 9' 1920's concert grand. Sounds like angels singing.

~K

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.