Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
i do too, but I am sure affording one is another story. Also, when did Paul start sounding a little like Jeff Goldblum ?
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't be willing to pay whatever they are selling for. Im good with the gear I have, and could probably do with a little less

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm wondering what MAP will be for these, i seem to remember the 20th models being around 2k (maybe a bit less for the 300re? i can't recall...) though that was 10 years ago. Rich, can you enlighten us (yet)?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Well, it has been some time since I have picked up a PGM, and this one is a true PGM (RG based) rather than a Fireman.

Rich, I will be in touch.

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
Sorry everybody I had a case of food poisoning hit me yesterday. I had to go over this morning, got in early and did what usually takes me 5-6 hours in 45 minutes.

Yes, list is $3466, Fujigen of course, plate joint as you would expect for Paul.

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
Yea, it was bad. Wasn't till 8pm I finally came out of it. I didn't feel good but that hot dog was the last straw.....

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Did you end up making it to Gabbi's? I took an Uber over there after I left the show on Thursday and was at the bar for a couple hours. I knew something was up when you weren't in there when I left.

Bringing this full circle, I saw Paul on Friday night and was surprised he didn't play one of these, especially considering Ibanez was one of the sponsors of the show. Andy played his new sig.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.