Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Nice collection man! :) I clicked on the photos and it took me to the page with photos of your guitar collections - you have an incredible collection of Jems - awesome!

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sebastian... you tempted to get a MCB to round out your 24s? :)
No, black guitars don't interest me very often.
If it had all gold hardware and gold covered pickups, maybe.

I have these black guiatrs that I like a lot-
JEM7DBK
UV7 Green Dot
JEM10th
AF75TGBK
JEM777VBK Green Vine
JEM77FP2

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If the 2400 had a white headstock it would be amazing and I'd have bought it instantly.
I wish they did that!

The MCO and MCP have Alder bodies.
They have better tone than the 2400.
That's why I had to change the pickup to get a better sound out of the 2400.

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
I know I bought the MCO exclusively for the Alder at the time I didn't like the color. (there was no purple yet when I bought it). But now I've played it enough I can't let it go.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
WHAT? No fixed bridge JS's? What's WRONG with you? :D

Congrats on the family. I have the JS6000TR, JS700 and JS1200 myself. The JS body shape is by far the sexiest to cradle in my arms. I would make love to them if I could figure out how.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know I bought the MCO exclusively for the Alder at the time I didn't like the color. (there was no purple yet when I bought it). But now I've played it enough I can't let it go.
It wasn't the orange I was thinking it would be either.
It looks like Tomato Soup!

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Congrats on the family. I have the JS6000TR, JS700 and JS1200 myself. The JS body shape is by far the sexist to cradle in my arms. I would make love to them if I could figure out how.
It puts the lotion on its skin!

·
Registered
579 Posts

Congrats on the family. I have the JS6000TR, JS700 and JS1200 myself. The JS body shape is by far the sexist to cradle in my arms. I would make love to them if I could figure out how.
I'm thinking about selling one of my JS6s and live in Florida. Let me know Sebastian!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts