Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , i 'm stefano from italy and this is my first post on www.jemsite.com , i think that the better way to begin is sharing some photos i made of my beautiful guitar ,a RG 1527RB which i bought last year in july .
You can find the pics on :

http://it.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stefano_cangialosi/my_photos

I think the most beautiful part is the 5 pieces neck ,which i love above all:)
Anybody can suggest me some good pickups dimarzio or seymour duncan for this beast. I 've read many posts , but i don't know what pickup is better for this guitar

Ok , see you ; enjoy the photos

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm from Bari (Puglia ) , in the south of italy .

So , if someone wants and is interested in some detailed pics or some photos in particular , you only need to ask and i 'll do others shots .

Thanks to All , see you !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,
I'm also from Bari, Italy and I've got several Ibanez guitars:
- Jem 77GMC
- RG550CA from 1990 loaded with Di Marzio PAF Pros
- RG670DX from 1983
- Radius 540 from 1988
- SZ520QM
- Artcore AF75
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hey Stefano, welcome to the forum :)

I've had my eye on the 1527 for a bit now, In your opinion, how's the transition between 6 to 7 on it? Is it easy to adapt to?

as for pickup changes for it, I'd get some dimarzio's, they're excellent (i haven't tried SD's) Maybe a PAF pro 7 in the neck and an Evo 7 in the bridge...but it depends on your music style.

Again, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
i put blaze custom/blaze neck combo in and it rocks like no other!!
and i got the guitar on the tuesday and gigged on the friday with it, it was that easy to transfer to in answer to ur question choptart!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.