Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sounds good to me!! will be interesting to know how this new album turns out ...

Off topic: anybody knows how to make the video appear in the post? I mean, to show the video, not just the link.

·
Registered
450 Posts
We were just talking about Gus G in a previous thread. The song isn't too bad, not crazy about it. A lick during the solo reminded me of one found in 'miracle man.'

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sounds like it could have been from the Jake days...

I kind of liked it!!

Ozzy sounds like Ozzy in the studio...BUT live? Pretty ugly!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Off topic: anybody knows how to make the video appear in the post? I mean, to show the video, not just the link.
i think you can click embed under the youtube video and then that will give you a code to copy and paste into here, dunno if i am right though.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think you can click embed under the youtube video and then that will give you a code to copy and paste into here, dunno if i am right though.
I did that but it didn't work ... perhaps jemsite doesn't allow to show embed videos ...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Like I said in the comments of that vid... This is AWESOME! Way better than the Black Rain stuff. It's not down-tuned to hell, which is a great fix. It's also quite catchy, as always, and sounds like Ozzy's having some fun this time! This should be a very cool album.

And Magical Muffin, it was recorded with Gus G, Black Rain I think was Zakk's last album.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ah, ok, that's what I thought considering interesting interval lick-thingy at the beginning of the solo. thanks. :grin:

I think it's a pretty decent song and really catchy too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts