Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Bryan and I'm addicted to Ibanez guitars, specifically Fujigen ones made here in Japan where I currently reside. I have six guitars now, 3 of them Ibanez; an '09 RG 1527, a '10 SDGR Prestige 5005OL, and I recently found an RG that I'm a little confused with. It's a '97 MIJ from Fujigen, but it's in that road flare red color with black hardware and pickguard. I don't know if it's a 540, 560, or 570. It has the HSH configuration. The first owner swapped in a Dimarzio Air Norton in the neck and a PAF Pro in the bridge, keeping the stock S7 in the middle. The serial is F9701936. It's obvious it was built in '97 from the number, but it so resembles an '87 except for the heel which is more 'modern' and rounded as opposed to the square ones of yesterday. I checked online about Ibanez guitars for that year, and didn't see this one anywhere. Maybe it was meant for the Jap market only? Any experts out there able to help? I can send photos, for some reason this site isn't letting me post any, I really wanna know what kind of RG I got

1 - 1 of 1 Posts